Tips for a Successful Settlement Plan
- August 31, 2021
- Posted by: Sarbavoum Bidhar
- Categories: Debt settlement programs, Financial Services, home loan repay, Loan restructuring program, Mortgage Debt Management
Unable to pay off your Home Loan? Tips to Renegotiate with the Bank to Lower the Debt Payments
- April 20, 2021
- Posted by: Minhaj Mehmood
- Categories: Financial Services, home loan repay, Mortgage Debt Management
Tips to Make Mortgage Debt Management Easier
- February 9, 2021
- Posted by: Jaya R
- Categories: Financial Services, Mortgage Debt Management
The debt trap is a reality. It was evident in a recent Standard Chartered survey published in UAE’s leading newspaper in December 2020. [MK1] In the survey, millennials (aged 25-44) were asked what they would do if the government gave them Dh 5,000 without any obligations. An overwhelming 45% of respondents said they would use the money to pay off debt or cover living expenses. Nearly 34% of the millennials said their borrowings have increased over the past month.
Get in touch
Liked our resources? Would you like to know more about how we can help you manage your Mortgage Debts?